Terms of Service
These terms of engagement will be the terms and conditions under which all dealings between Web Tech Mind and you will be contracted and conducted.
1. FEES AND CHARGES
- 1.1 Fees
- In consideration of the services to be performed by Web Tech Mind, the Client shall pay to Web Tech Mind all agreed fees in the amounts and according to the payment schedules proposed.
- 1.2 Invoices
- The Client shall pay all invoices within thirty (30) days of each invoice date. A 1.5 percent monthly service charge shall be payable on all overdue balances. Payments will be credited first to late payment charges and next to the unpaid balance. The Client shall be responsible for all collection or legal fees necessitated by late payment. Web Tech Mind reserves the right to suspend all services provided to the client and withhold delivery and any transfer of ownership of any current work if accounts are not current. All grants of any licence to use or transfer of ownership of any intellectual property rights under this agreement are conditioned upon receipt of payment in full.
- 1.3 Progress Payments
- For projects of greater than one-month duration, including those delayed for any reason, Web Tech Mind the right to submit monthly progress invoices against work completed
- 1.4 Expenses
- Unless specifically otherwise provided for in any proposal, project costs include WebTechMind’s professional fees only and exclude all outside costs including, but not limited to, production, photography and/or artwork licences.
- 1.5 Project Termination
- In the event of the termination of a project by the Client, the Client acknowledges that Web Tech Mind shall be compensated for the services performed through to the date of termination in the amount of (a) any advance payment, (b) a prorated portion of the fees due, or (c) hourly fees for work performed by Web Tech Mid or its agents as of the date of termination, whichever is greater; and the Client shall pay all fees and expenses incurred through and up to the date of cancellation.